My heart bursts when I think about St. Andrew’s Nursery School & Kindergarten! Not only is the play-based curriculum rich with language and fine and gross motor opportunities, but the classrooms are well-equipped, and honestly, every adult there has become like family to us. Warm, kindhearted, creative, bright, energetic and focused on the whole child, they are well-trained and incredible educators. – Kate McMahon
Three Year-Old Program
Our three year-old classes are geared toward developing socialization skills, as well as a positive self image, while familiarizing children with early school routines. Through play and hands-on learning, our goal is to develop the whole child. Our creative and carefully designed curriculum actively engages children’s minds and bodies.
Classes for children who are three by October 1st are available Monday – Friday, Monday – Thursday, Monday – Wednesday or Thursday & Friday. Children who attend a four or five day class will experience our Literacy Lab. Literacy Lab is dedicated to introducing and reinforcing letters and other early literacy skills in a fun and engaging way. Children should be toilet trained and indicate a readiness to participate in a group experience.
- Learn to separate happily from parents
- Develop a positive self-image by “doing” for themselves
- Have fun at school
- Engage in cooperative play (sharing and taking turns)
- Develop fine motor skills through art activities and use of manipulatives
- Develop gross motor skills through outside and inside play
- Improve hand/eye and foot/eye coordination
- Learn to verbalize needs, wants and frustrations
- Engage in songs, stories and classroom discussions
- Awareness and recognition of colors, shapes, numbers and letters
Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
327 Marlton Pike West, Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002